Jessica owns and operates an award winning franchise in Karratha, which has provided her with an invaluable insight into the opportunities and challenges of operating in the Pilbara.
Prior to this, Jessica had previous experience working in the media, managing projects for a host of clients ranging from not-for-profits to large mining corporations and government entities and consulting with small business owners, providing assistance in the process of start-up through to expansion.
Solutions Jess Provides
- Business Planning & Start-Up Advice
- Marketing & Communications Strategies
- Financial Management
- President, Karratha Young Professionals
- Member, Karratha & Districts Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Bachelor of Arts (Economics, Communication & International Relations), University of Queensland
- Cert IV Training & Assessment (currently Studying), Pilbara Institute