Abbie has accomplished experience in event management and hospitality management as a supervisor for multiple organisations. While Abbie held these positions she was responsible for ensuring the establishments were compliant with all relevant legislation, the effective recruitment, induction and training of employees, communicating with government officers and law enforcement agencies, and department preparations for government audits while maintaining strict confidentiality.
Abbie has also gained efficient document management skills while she was employed as a Supervisor and Personal Assistant. After achieving three diplomas, Abbie is looking forward to completing her Bachelor of Commerce degree.
- Midwest Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Midwest Future Leaders – Committee Member
- Diploma of Hospitality, TAFE
- Diploma of Business, Captain Cook College
- Diploma of Management, Captain Cook College
- Current – Bachelor of Commerce, Curtin University